Here we talk about How to Record Phone Calls on An iPhone
Voice memos on an iPhone might seem the best place to start, but alas if you try to press record then call your friend, all that will happen is that the recording stops as soon as they answer. Instead, you’ll have to head to the App Store and pick up a third-party offering. We use TapeACall Lite for this tutorial
This Is Also Available in Free Version But you’ll only be able to listen to the first 60 seconds of a call, you pay £6.99 for the full version.
To Record Phone Calls on iPhone follow below steps
- Go to the App store on your iPhone and search for TapeACall
- Install the app
3.Then Open The App
- Activate the app by entering your phone number and then enter the confirmation Code
- Open the app and press the record button
- Tap ‘Add Call’and enter the phone number on which you want to call or just select it from your contact list
7.When the person answers press ‘Merge Calls’ and the recording will start automatically
- After the call is Completed, Just go back to the App and press the Play icon under the Record button, and all of your conversations will be there.